Saturday, May 11, 2013

Want To Review Earth Science?







                  Hello everyone! I would like to say this experience blogging has been an eye-opening one into the cyber world that I had previously been unacquainted with before. I enjoyed the process because it gave me a new perspective and insight from something I believe that can have many positive benefits from. As the semester to Queens College comes to a close and review begins for the New York State Earth Science Regents in June I put together come review on concepts and understandings these students will be tested on.  Below is the link you can click if you would like to review your skills of analyzing and interpreting the Earth Science Reference Table:




As always I believe being good in your craft is always pushing yourself to improve your skill. I would really appreciate if you can give me any feedback as I am a first year teacher with a long career ahead of me. 





1 comment:

  1. Very nice post! Can you fix the link to the scavenger hunt?

    ReplyDelete