Saturday, May 11, 2013

To Teach Water Or Not To Teach Water?



       


                 


              Hello everyone! By now I hope you have realized I am passionate and get excited when I talk about water and my hometown. During my first year as a 10th grade Earth Science teacher in the South Bronx I have spent a lot of time trying to make lessons relevant to the student body and promote critical thinking. Below I have worked many hours to make an objective on water that will open the students mind to the world around them. Please give me feedback on what you think is good, not good and ways I can change to enhance it. Thank you in advance!








1 comment:

  1. The images are beautiful. The link isn't working. file:///F:/Earth%20Science/Unit%204%20-%20Landscapes/Objectice%201%20-%20Hydrology/Objective%201%20-%20Hydrology.htm

    If you look above you can see why. You could copy and paste the unit into a post.

    ReplyDelete